About this Course
This introduction is designed to guide new programmers through the basics of the latest version of .NET. steps you through everything you need to know to get up and running, describing the Common Language Runtime (CLR), and the Framework class library (FCL) and providing an overview of the differences between .NET 4.6 and .NET Core.
Course topics include:
- Understanding CLR and FCL
- Working with the .NET compiler
- Setting up Visual Studio to code with ASP.NET Core
- Creating an ASP.NET MVC 6 app
- Creating a web API
- Working with C# features
- Testing in C#
- Deploying cross-platform .NET apps
What is the .NET framework?
What is .NET?
About the Instructor