About this Course
Let’s take the guesswork out of parenting.
8 interactive sessions consisting of 5 two-hour group meetings and 3 shorter individual meetings.
• Focus on more complex behavioral difficulties.
• Small group format normalizes parenting challenges.
• Builds social network with other parents.
The Positive Parenting Program (PPP) helps parents in San Diego County find positive solutions to common childhood behavior issues using strategies proven by more than 35 years of research. The curriculum is based on Triple P, an evidenced-based program that has been shown to promote family harmony, reduce parent-child conflict, foster successful peer relationships, and prepare children for successful experiences at school.
Used by millions of families worldwide, PPP is for any parent looking for more effective ways to:
• Raise happy, confident kids
• Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
• Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
• Create positive learning environments
• Encourage behavior you like
• Take care of yourself as a parent
• Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
Introduction to PPP
First Group Session
About the Instructor